Solar-powered Water Systems are practical in flat terrain where the sun shines.
- Solar-powered water pumps can be placed in or next to the pond or other source of water and the water can be pumped where it is needed.
- Solar water pumping is clean and efficient.
- Solar electric water pumping cuts down on waste because its based on natural cycles. Your panels give the most pumping power on the sunniest days—when you need the most water.
- Solar power is clean. You never have to worry about polluting the groundwater or air with a gas-powered pump.
- Solar-powered water systems take very little maintenance because they only have a few moving parts. They have long life—usually 20 to 40 years. And solar water systems never run out of fuel as long as the sun is shining.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29342611-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);